Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm Back to Blogging Sports

Wow, a lot has happened in the sports world since my last blog.

The Patriots, the greatest team of all time until the Super Bowl, lost to the NY "Football" Giants in one of the best games in Super Bowl History.



The Blue Devils bounced back and had a good season. We finished in second in the regular season and was a number 2 seed in the tournament. The Blue Devils had a few players who got sick with the flu and we lost to West Virginia in the second round. We only lost one player, so next year should be even better.



The Final Four was awesome. I could not have wrote a better script for the holes. They were going against Kansas, the unc of the midwest. Kansas came out and took a 40-12 lead. It was awesome. unc would make a run, cut it to 6 but would then be finished off by almost 20 points. It was so great to see the holes have their hearts stomped on twice in one game. It got even better when ole roy showed up for the championship game with a Kansas sticker. Priceless



Duke got a new football coach and I think we may actually get better in the future. They got David Cutcliffe who was offensive coordinator of Tennessee and was head coach at Ole Miss with Eli Manning. I may have to get some tickets and support the football team.



The Bobcats have also got a new coach after only one year with Mr Vincent. The Bobcats have hired Larry Brown, and even though he was a hole, I'm excited about getting a good coach for our team. I hope he is able to turn them around.



I have decided to follow Nascar more this year than I have in some time. It seems that we have a driver who could be the next great driver, Kyle Busch. He's now driving for Joe Gibbs Racing, who I've been pulling for along with Tony Stewart for many years. Kyle Busch has won 2 races this year and is leading in points and he's only 23.

No comments: